ozinzim & sons ltd sold products to customers on 30 june 2006 for a total price of r10 000. the terms fo the sale are that payment is due in 30 days. the cost of the products was r8000. what was the most likely net change in the companys total assets on 30 june 2006 related to this transaction? .
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018