Four days ago you entered into a futures contract to sell €125,000 at $1.32 per euro. The spot exchange rate when you entered the contract was $1.29. Your initial performance bond was $6,400 and your maintenance level was $2,600. Over the past four days (in order) the contract has settled at $1.33, $1.28, $1.34, and $1.34. How much in total have you made or lost?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018