Assume that you contribute 0 per month to a retirement plan for 20 years. Then you are able to increase the contribution to $250 per month for another 20 years. Given a 8.5 percent interest rate, what is the value of your retirement plan after 40 years?Can you provide me with the excel formula so I can have it for reference? and eventually for my exam which is in 2 weeks?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018