Accounts payable$ 40,000Accounts receivable65,000Accrued liabilities7,000Cash30,000Intangible assets40,000Inventory72,000Long-term investments110,000Long-term liabilities75,000Marketable securities36,000Notes payable (short-term)30,000Property, plant, and equipment625,000Prepaid expenses2,000Based on the above data, what is the quick ratio, rounded to one decimal point?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018