Accounting – Balance Sheet II#2ACME CompanyBalance SheetAs of January 5, 2018(amounts in thousands)Cash 13,700Accounts Receivable 3,200Inventory 5,100Property Plant & Equipment 15,400Other Asses 800Total Assets 800Accounts Payable 2,000Debt 3,600Other Liabilities 900Total Liabilities 6,500Paid-In Capital 7,200Retained Earnings 24,500Total Equity 31,700Total Liabilities & Equity 38,200Update the balance sheet above to reflect the transactions below, which occur on January 6, 20181. Receive payment of $12,000 owed by a customer2. Purchase equipment for $45,000 in cash3. Issue $85,000 in stock4. Borrow $67,000 from a bankWhat is the final amount in Accounts Payable?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018