As of December 31, 2016:Capital Stock, $1,000,000 ($1 par)Paid-In Capital in Excess of Par Value—Common, $4,000,000Retained Earnings Balance on January 1, 2016, $400,000Retained Earnings Balance on December 31, 2016, $300,000Dividends declared and paid in 2016: $1,100,000How many shares of stock are issued and outstanding?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018