Bingham Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. Data concerning the first processing department for the most recent month are listed below. Work in process, beginning: Units in beginning work-in-process inventory 400 Materials costs $6,900 Conversion costs $2,500 Percentage complete for materials 80% Percentage complete for conversion 15% Units started into production during the month 6,000 Units transferred to the next department during the month 5,200 Materials costs added during the month $112,500 Conversion costs added during the month $210,300 Ending work in process: Units in ending work-in-process inventory 1,200 Percentage complete for materials 60% Percentage complete for conversion 35% Required: Calculate the equivalent units for conversion (using the weighted-average method) for the month in the first processing department..
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018