When a dividend is declared, the accounts debited and credited are:dividend and dividend payable.dividend payable and cash in bank.retained earnings and dividends.cash and dividend payable.2 points On the date of record of dividend, the accounts to be debited and credited are:dividend and dividend payable.dividend payable and cash in bank.no journal entry is made.retained earnings and dividend.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018