On October 1, 2017,Vaughn Inc. entered into a contract to sell a custom van to Smith Tours for $42,300. Under the contract, Smith is to payVaughn $4,600 on October 10, 2017 and pay the remainder of the purchase price upon delivery (scheduled for October 31, 2017). Smith makes the $4,600 payment in a timely manner.Vaughn delivers the van (with cost of $32,800) on October 31, 2017.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018