You are considering investing in one of two companies. Company A has earning per share of $5 and a market price of $40. Company B has earnings per share of $12 and a market price of $120. Based on that information alone, which company should you invest in? Explain your answer, including what ratio you used to inform your investment decision. Do you think that you have reviewed sufficient information to make your decision? What other information or ratios would be helpful in deciding which company to invest in?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018