The inventory records of Thimble Company show the following:Mar.1Beginning inventory consists of 10 units costing per unit.3Sold 5 units at $94 per unit.10Purchased 16 units at $48 per unit.12Sold 8 units at $96 per unit.20Sold 7 units at $96 per unit.25Purchased 16 units at $50 per unit.31Sold 8 units at $96 per unit.Assume all purchases and sales are made on credit.Using the FIFO perpetual inventory procedure, make the appropriate journal entries for March.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018