3. The following information is available for the Pension Plan of 123 Company for the 2016 Calendar Year:Actual and expected return on plan assets for 2016 $12,000Benefits paid to retirees $40,000Contributions to the fund made by the Company $90,000Prior service cost amortization $10,000Projected benefit obligation, January 1, 2016 $500,000Interest/discount rate 10% Service cost $60,000Calculate the pension expense for 2016 for the 123 Company. Show your calculation in a tabular format below. ?Record the journal entry to record the pension expense for 2016 based upon the information you are provided above.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018