Osborn Manufacturing uses a predetermined overhead rate of $ 19.70 per direct labor- hour. This predetermined rate was based on a cost formula that estimates $265,950 of total manufacturing overhead for an estimated activity level of 13,500 direct labor-hours. The company actually incurred 0,000 of manufacturing overhead and 13,000 direct labor-hours during the period.Required:1. Determine the amount of underapplied or overapplied manufacturing overhead for the period.2. Assume that the company’s underapplied or overapplied overhead is closed to Cost of Goods Sold. Would the journal entry to dispose of the underapplied or overhead increase or decrease the company’s gross margin? By how much?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018