The bank has $2,000,000 in deposits. Required reserves are 10%. Calculate how much the bank must keep in reserves and how much the bank can loan out. The bank has $4,500,000 in deposits. Required reserves are 20%. Calculate how much the bank must keep in reserves and how much the bank can loan out.The bank has $300,000,000 in deposits. If they must have 3% required reserves for the first $50,000,000 and 10% on deposits above that, what is the required reserves? What if they currently hold ,000,000 in reserves? Is there excess reserves? If so, how much? What would they do with the excess reserves?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018