$120 each will be sold at Barnes. $1,800 per year are the non depreciation fixed costs, and $70 per unit are the variable costs. The initial investment of $5,400 will be depreciated straight-line over its useful life of 6 years to a final value of zero, and 18% is the discount rate.a.When the sales are $7440.00 what is the degree of operating leverage?b.When sales are $12000.00 what is the degree of operating leverage?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018