London Ceramics makes custom ceramic tiles. During March, the company started and finished Job #266.Job #266 consists of 2800 tiles; each tile sells for $13.00. The company’s records show the following direct materials were requisitioned for Job #266.Basic terra cotta tiles: 2800 units at $9.00 per unitSpecialty paint: 7 quarts at $12.00 per quartHigh gloss glaze: 14 quarts at $16.00 per quartLabor time records show the following employees worked on Job #266:Alice Cooper: 24 hours at $31 per hourMatthew Kline: 24 hours at $17 per hourSierra Ceramics allocates manufacturing overhead at a rate of $30 per direct labor hour.What is the gross profit per tile on Job #266?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018