Principles of Managerial Accounting A202 Job Order Costing and AnalysisThe computer workstation furniture manufacturing that Adrea Lopez started in January is progressing well. As of the end of June, Success Systems’ job cost sheets show the following total costs accumulated on three furniture jobs.Job 6.02 Job 6.03 Job 6.04Direct Material $1,500 $3,300 $2,700Direct Labor 800 1,420 2,100Overhead 400 710 1,050Job 6.02 started in production in May, and these costs were assigned to it in May: direct materials, $600; direct labor, $180; and overhead, $90. Jobs 6.03 and 6.04 were started in June. Overhead cost is applied with a predetermined rate based on direct labor costs. Jobs 6.02 and 6.03 are finished in June, and Job 6.04 is expected to be finished in July. No raw materials are used indirectly in June. (Assume this company’s predetermined overhead rate did not change over these months.)REQUIRED:What is the cost of the raw materials used in June for each of the three jobs and in total?How much total direct labor cost is incurred in June?What predetermined overhead rate is used in June?How much cost is transferred to finished goods inventory in June?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018