The following are facts about the activities of Benitez Company. Treasury Stock that had been acquired for $9,000 was sold for $8,000. Common Stock, $14 par, was issued – 9,000 shares – at $17 per share. Equipment was purchased for $13,550 cash. Cash Dividends Payable was $19,000 at the beginning of the year and $10,000 at the end of the year. During the year, $13,000 additional cash dividends were declared. Paid off a mortgage note in full, $26,000. Issued $242,000 of preferred stock in exchange for a parcel of land. Called company bonds with a face amount of $4,000 at 101.Based on these facts, what is the cash flows from financing activities amount?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018