Calculate the contribution margin and break-even point.In the month of June, New Day Spa served 560 clients at an average price of $120. During the month, fixed costs were $21,024 and variable costs were 60% of sales.Instructions(a) Determine the contribution margin in dollars, per unit, and as a ratio.(b) Using the contribution margin technique, calculate the break-even point in dollars and in units.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018