Net income ,000Depreciation $ 3,000Increase in accounts receivable accounts receivable $1,000Decrease in prepaid rent $ (400)Increase in accrued liabilities $900Cash paid to purchase office equipment ,000What is the net cash provided by operating activities?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018