On December 25, 2017, Mr. Jones gives Charity A 1,000 shares of stock that he bought originally for $9,000. No restrictions were placed on this donation. The governing board does not want to speculate on investments. Thus, it has a policy to sell all donated investments as soon as received. These 1,000 shares are sold on December 26, 2017, for their fair value of $28,000.How does the charity report these events on a statement of cash flows?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018