Dividends Per Share ( Accounting Chapter 12 – Stock Transactions)Seventy-Two Inc., a developer of radiology equipment, has stock outstanding as follows: 81,500 shares of cumulative preferred 3% stock, $15 par, and 400,000 shares of $27 par common. During its first four years of operations, the following amounts were distributed as dividends: first year, $55,400; second year, $77,100; third year, $79,900; fourth year, $100,200.Calculate the dividends per share on each class of stock for each of the four years. If no dividends are paid in a given year, enter “0”.Preferred stock (dividends per share)1st Year ($____.___) , 2nd Year ($____.___) , 3rd Year ($____.___) , 4th Year ($____.___)Common stock (dividends per share)1st Year ($____.___) , 2nd Year ($____.___) , 3rd Year ($____.___) , 4th Year ($____.___)Please explain in math how you received the answer, thank you.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018