There is one asset that appears in the consolidated balance sheet of the group but probably does not appear in the parent entity‘s or subsidiary entity’s separate financial statements, and there is also one asset that will appear in the balance sheet of the parent entity but will not appear in the consolidated financial statements.Name these two assets.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018