Naples Company received a bank statement showing a balance of $13,550 on October 30, 2015. During the bank reconciliation process, Naples accountant noted the following bank errors:A check for $265 issued by Maple, Inc., was mistakenly charged to Naples Company’s account.Check 2782 was written for $200 but was paid by the bank as $1,200.Check 2920 for $85 was paid by the bank twice.A deposit for $580 on November 22 was credited by the bank for $850.Assuming outstanding checks total $2,450, prepare the adjusted bank balance section of the Ocober 30, 2019, bank reconciliation.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018