Kroger Limited pays out cash dividends every year for the past 10 years. Kroger is barely able to meet day by day cash demands and unable to pay cash dividends this year so is contemplating issuing a stock dividend instead. Kroger issues a press release stating that a stock dividend is just the same as a cash dividend.What is incorrect about this statement and how will it affect shareholders?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018