Develop a company and determine what it will produce and sell. The requirement for this company is that it be a high-end, special-order type of manufactured product.Develop a list of inputs along with their associated costs, such as labor, materials, and overhead. You can research this information, make it up, or do a combination of both. Be specific as to costs.You are to determine the selling price. Show your calculations, and discuss why you have determined this to be a good sale price.How many items of your product will you need to produce to meet this sale price? How did you calculate this?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018