BusyBody Company expects its November sales to be 15%higher than its October sales of $230000.Purchases were $130000in October and are expected to be $200000 in November. All sales are on credit and are collected as? follows: 30%in the month of the sale and 65%in the following month. Purchases are paid 30%in the month of purchase and 70%in the following month. The cash balance on November 1 is $13500.The cash balance on November 30 will be?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018