6. The Potomac Range Corporation manufactures a line of microwave ovens costing $400each. Its sales have averaged about 5,500 units per month during the past year. InAugust, Potomac’s closest competitor, Spring City Stove Works, cut its price for a closelycompetitive model from $580 to $500. Potomac noticed that its sales volume declined to 4,000 units per month after Spring City announced its price out.A) What is the arc cross elasticity of demand between Potomac’s oven and the competitive Spring City model?B) Would you say that these two firms are very close competitors? What other factors could have influenced the observed relationship?C) If Potomac knows that the arc price elasticity of demand for its ovens is — 2.5, what price would Potomac have to charge to sell the same number of units it did before the SpringCity price cut?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018