As the manager in a given business, HR notifies you that an on occasion an employee has taken home pens, a notebook, and maybe some post it pads. These items are nothing that you haven’t brought home yourself previously.Maybe it was an unconscious decision, but HR regardless wants you to make an example of the employee. Is there a punitive side? A simple discussion? Theft is theft; isn’t it? Was it okay to bring the items home? Is there any difference if the employee had taken cash? And how do you reconcile your decision knowing you too have brought items home?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018