Anne, a CPA employed by a CPA firm, is an unmarried taxpayer. She earned a salary of $100,000 for the current year (2014) and did not participate in the firm’s Section 401 (k) plan. Anne also received the following income and incurred the following expenses duringthe year: Income: Expenses: Interest $2,000 Dividends $900 Medical (unreimbursed) $1,500 Reai estate taxes ,000 Mortgage interest $5,000 Interest on auto loan $2,500 Ignoring any credits, how much lower would Anne’s tax liability have been had she made a deductible employee contribution ($12,000) to the Section 401 (k) plan?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018