A. Journalize the adjusting entries below at year-end December 31, XXXX. Please share your supporting calculations for the adjusting entries requiring computations.(a) Beginning prepaid insurance, $500. Payments for insurance during the period are $900. Ending prepaid insurance is $600.(b) Interest revenue of $1,500 has been earned but not yet received.(c) Accrued Service Revenue of $12,000(d) The weekly payroll is $20,000. Employees are owed for 4 days of a 5-day work week.The unadjusted balance of the Supplies account is $1,200. The total cost of supplies remaining is $300.(f) Equipment was purchased at the beginning of the year for $25,000. The equipment’s useful life is 5 years, and the residual value is $5,000. Record the depreciation for this year.B. Calculate the overall overstatement or understatement of net income if the above adjusting entries were not made. Please share your work.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018