At the end of the year, Loretto Company added its annual cash investment of $100,000 to its plan assets. The company’s pension expense totaled $90,000 for the year. The plan made payments totaling $30,000 to Loretto’s retirees during the year. Prepare the appropriate journal entry to record the payments to its retirees.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018