Describe the one adjustment necessary to reconcile net income to cash provided by operations that was not initially a part of the statement of cash flows until you made some changes in the reports layout. When adjustments are made to the financial reports, where are they noted? Why are these “notes” important for investors and other users of the financial reports?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018