“When managers have substantial but not complete confidence and trust in subordinates and solicit advice from subordinates while retaining the right to make final decision”, Likert’s four systems of management describes it as? give answer and explain briefly.(a) Participative leadership style(b) Benevolent-authoritative leadership style(c) Consultative leadership style(d) Exploitative-authoritative leadership style(e) Trait theory of leadership style.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018