5.1. The dividend of Ono is currently R2 per share and it is expected to grow at 5 per cent a year forever. Its share price is R50. Its beta is 1.08. The market risk premium is 5 per cent and risk-free rate is 4 percent. What is your best estimate of Ono’s equity? (5)5.2. When we say that a company, a division, or a project has a cost of equity capital of 10 percent and cost of debt of 8 percent, what do we mean? Why is the cost of debt lower than the cost of equity?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018