The cash sales and credit sales projected for Sarah’s Kitchen are as follows:Jan Feb March April MayCash 17,000 19,640 16,200 15,380 17,390Credit 40,000 42,000 48,000 50,000 49,500If Collections of credit sales are 70% for the first month and 30% for the second month, what would be the cash receipts for March, April and May?Using this same data, if Sarah’s kitchen has a 1% bad debt allowance and can collect only 29% of accounts receivable the second month, what would be the cash receipts for March, April and May?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018