Pancho Company reported net income of $245,000 for 2017. Pancho sold equipment that cost $100,000 and had a book value of $60,000 for $52,000. The comparative balance sheet shows a decrease in accounts receivable of $19,000 for the year, a $13,000 increase in accounts payable, a $4,000 increase in prepaid expenses, and a $17, 000 increase in accumulated depreciation.InstructionsPrepare the operating activities section of the statement of cash flows for 2017. Use the indirect method.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018