On 1 Jan 2018, Entity A makes a four-year loan of $10,000 to Entity B. The fixed interest on the loan is 6%, the same as the effective rate of interest. Interest is received at the end of each year.On 1 Jan 2021, Entity B tells Entity A that it is in significant financial difficulties. At this time the current market interest rate is 8%.Entity A estimates that it will receive no more interest from Entity B. It also estimates that only $6,000 of the loan will be repaid on the redemption date.?REQUIREDIf the four-year loan is measured at amortised cost, evaluate the interest income of the four-year loan which recognized in the Statement of Profit or Loss for the year of 2021.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018