Sylvester files as a single taxpayer during 2017 and claims one personal exemption. He itemizes deductions for regular tax purposes. He paid charitable contributions of $16,100, real estate taxes of $3,800, state income taxes of $8,400, and interest on a home-equity loan of $900. Sylvester’s regular taxable income is $101,000.a.What is Sylvester’s AMTI if he used the home-equity proceeds to purchase a car?b.What is Sylvester’s AMTI if he used the home-equity loan proceeds to build a new garage next to his home?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018