A hospital has forecast net patient revenue in the first 3 months of the year as follows (figures in millions): January $200, February $140, March $100. 50 percent of services are usually paid for in the month that they take place, 30 percent in the following month and the final 20 percent in the next month. Receivables at the end of December were $100 million. What are the forecasted collections on accounts receivables in March?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018