Imaging Inc., a developer of radiology equipment, has stock outstanding as follows: 16,000 shares of cumulative preferred 4% stock, $140 par, and 53,000 shares of $5 par common. During its first four years of operations, the following amounts were distributed as dividends: first year, $60,000; second year, $129,200; third year, $150,880; fourth year, $160,090.Compute the dividends per share on each class of stock (preffered and Common) for each of the four years. Round all answers to two decimal places.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018