1.In performing vertical? analysis, the base for inventory? is:A.total current assets.B.total liabilities and? stockholders’ equity.C.total cash and cash equivalents.D.total assets.2.Expressing cash and cash equivalents as a percentage of total assets is an example? of:A.ratio analysis.B.horizontal analysis.C.economic value added.D.vertical analysis.3.On a statement of cash? flows, activities that affect longminus?termassets are classified? as:A.financing activities.B.?stockholders’ equity activities.C.investing activities.D.operating activities.4.Which of the following is typically used as the base in a vertical analysis of an income? statement?A.gross profitB.operating incomeC.net incomeD.net sales5.On the statement of cash? flows, financing activities? involve:A.acquiring long?term assets.B.lending money.C.borrowing by signing a long?term note.D.purchasing investments.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018