A company has $56,000 in cash, $12,000 in accounts receivable, $25,000 in shortterm investments, and $100,000 in merchandise inventory. The company also has $60,000 in current liabilities. What is the company’s quick ratio (rounded to the nearest hundredth)? Please show equations,.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018