Portfolio ReturnYou are considering investing considering investing $1,000 in a complete portfolio. The complete portfolio is composed of treasury bills that pay 5% and a risky portfolio, P, constructed with 2 risky securities X and Y. The weight of X and Y in portfolio, P, are 60% and 40% respectively. X has an expected rate of return of 14% and Y has an expected rate of return of 10%. To form a complete portfolio with an expected rate of return of 11%, what percentage of your complete portfolio should be invested in treasury bills? What should be the dollar values of your positions in X and Y respectively if you decide to hold 40% of your complete portfolio in the risky portfolio and 60% in the treasury bills?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018