Yellow Cab Co. began operations on January 2, 2010. It employs 15 drivers who work 8-hour days. Each employee earns 10 paid vacation days annually. Vacation days may be taken after January 10 of the year following the year in which they are earned. The average hourly wage rate was $24.00 in 2010 and $25.50 in 2011. The average vacation days used by each driver in 2011 was 9. Yellow Cab Co. accrues the cost of compensated absences at rates of pay in effect when earned.What are the journal entries to record the transactions related to paid vacation days during 2010 and 2011.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018