110. Vasguez Corporation had a 1/1/14 balance in the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts of $30,000. During 2014, it wrote off $21,600 of accounts and collected $6,300 on accounts previously written off. The balance in Accounts Receivable was $600,000 at 1/1 and $720,000 at 12/31. At 12/31/14, Vasguez estimates that 5% of accounts receivable will prove to be uncollectible. What is Bad Debt Expense for 2014?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018