Preparing a trial balanceThe accounts of Aker Moving Company follow with their normal balances as of August 31, 2016. The accounts are listed in no particular order.Common Stock ,300Insurance Expense 600Accounts Payable 4,200Service Renue 92,000Building 48,000Advertising Expense 200Salaries Expense 7,000Cash 5,000Trucks $132,000Fuel Expense ,000Dividends $6,200Utilities Expense $500Accounts Receivable $8,700Notes Payable 62,000Office Supplies 300InstructionsPrepare Aker’s trial balance as of August 31, 2016.
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018