Many have stated that the Statement of Cash Flows is the most important financial statement, due to the importance of liquidity. However, cash flow is susceptible to manipulation. For example, some companies will increase their accounts payable and/or postpone payments, which in turn reflect a more positive cash flow. What other cash-flow issues should investors look out for before relying on related ratios and/or statements?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018