Management of the SoSadItIsOver Company needs to determine its cost of capital in order to evaluate some large capital purchases. The company’s bonds have a yield to maturity of 6%, last dividend paid on common stock was $1.50 per share, current stock price is $30/share, and constant growth of 5% is expected on dividends and earnings. The company’s capital structure is 30% debt, 70% equity. There is no preferred stock and the marginal tax rate is 35%. SHOW ALL WORK FOR FULL CREDIT.a) 4 pts. What is the after-tax cost of debt?b) 4 pts. What is the cost of equity?c) 6 pts. What is the company’s cost of capital (WACC)?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018