(1) Do you agree with Cason Kellis’s decision to separate the internal control testing from the other phases of the audit? What do you believe Kellis meant if he actually suggested that internal control testing is a “waste of time? Do you agree? Defend your answer.(2) What implications, if any, should the poor results of the internal control tests have had for the year-end audit tests of BRIC? Was simply ignoring those tests for purposes of the year-end audit an appropriate decision?
- RECOMMENDED!!ACC 317-Summarize the major benefits of forming a corporation
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 324-Drab Corporation, a calendar year S corporation,
- RECOMMENDED!!QNT 561 BUSSINESS-To prepare the statement of cash flows, accountants for Vinson
- RECOMMENDED!!MBA 641-Glass company manufactures glasses that it sells
- RECOMMENDED!!ACCT 151-Trego Company issued, on December 31, 2018